RSS / TWITTER
Geef je op voor de MAILINGLIJST
Maak een LOGIN aan, je profiel in de nederlandse film en tv wereld (en om alle extra functies van deze site te gebruiken)
Volunteer AV Team Coordinator (Part-time)Shortcutz Amsterdam
Shortcutz Amsterdam is an international, non-profit organisation that is all about providing exciting network opportunities to new, talented filmmakers while also promoting Dutch short films. We organise Q&A's with both new, upcoming filmmakers as well as with inspirational, experienced filmmakers. We host a series of screening sessions in Amsterdam with various short films selected to compete for various awards and prizes. We're like a year-long film festival!
Our organisation relies strongly on the passion and dedication of our volunteers. We're currently looking for new talent to join our family as a Lead Coordinator for our Audiovisual Team.
Our audiovisual team comprises of both video editors and videographers who are primarily responsible for creating behind-the-scenes content for all our sessions and events. This may include interviews with filmmakers and special guests, as well as trailers for upcoming events, or behind-the-scenes promos.
As team coordinator, the work is only part-time, with an estimated average of 2-3 hours per week.
professionele productie / lowbudget
With a lot going on, we're looking for someone who can organise this team by taking charge of communication and delegation.
We're looking for someone who's organised, a good communicator, and who has at least basic experience in video editing so that you can help ensure the quality of our content.
Effective immediately. You should be willing to commit to working in our team until at least the end of 2021 so we maintain some stability.
Functie eisen / profiel
- Communicate with other teams (production and social media) to find out new tasks for the audiovisual team
- Delegate within your team who should take on which tasks
- Check all video drafts and provide feedback for the editors to create high-quality end results
- Hand off the videos and their descriptions to the social media team for posting
- Team-building: Keep the team spirit up by occasionally offering fun gatherings for our members
Wat bieden wij?
- A very fun, dynamic, and international team to work with
- Boundless networking opportunities with others working in the same industry
- A place for you to stretch your creativity muscles and explore your personal and professional growth (i.e. we're very open to hear your own ideas of how to improve the platform and if you have any events or extra tasks that you would like to explore)
Reageren / meer informatie
Je moet inloggen om te reageren
meld NIET OK stuur naar een vriend stuur een reactie